7/16(SAT) Slide the City FES 2016 in Aomi -Early Bird- #SlidetheCity
*Please be aware that you must read all notes before your purchase
Slide the City, a giant slip n slide event on the public street, came from the US in Japan! In 2016, We evaluate to Slide the City FES, which is an ultimate water-themed music festival! There will be a big music stage, songkran-ish over water, alongside with of course BIG slip n slide! Slide the City FES JAPAN will held on 16 and 17 July in Odaiba, TOKYO.
1. All Access Ticket
2H unlimited slide / Free Accress to music area / Original swimming tube
*You only can slide for 2 hours that you choose when you buy its WAVE ticket
*We also have all accress ticket for children between 6-12 years old
2. FES Ticket
Free Access to Music Area
*You cannot slide the main big Slip n Slide
*Children until 12 years old are free for FES Ticket
3. VIP Ticket
5 Fast-passes (you don’t need to queue up) / Free Access to Music Area / Original swimming tube
*You can be prioritized for your slide (5 times) at any time you like
*When a few VIPs come at the same time, you only need to queue for those
*This is not unlimited
About Attendees who are under 20 years old
- For the reason of safety, Any kids who are under 6 years old OR less than 120cm are NOT accepted to attend a main slip n slide
- We discount for children between 6-12 years old
- Kids who are under 12 years old are free to access to FES area
- Please note that attendees who are under 20 years old must have an agreement from your parents.
Eary Bird – 15 May 10:00am to 14 June 23:59pm
All Access Ticket : 5000 YEN
All Access Ticket for Kids : 2000YEN
FES Ticket : 3000YEN
VIP Ticket : 150000YEN
Advance - 15 June 10:00am to 14 July 23:59pm
All Access Ticket : 5500 YEN
All Access Ticket for Kids : 2500YEN
FES Ticket : 3500YEN
VIP Ticket : 150000YEN
Slide the City FES in Aomi
- Date and Time : 16 July 2016 Sat / 17 July 2016 Sun 10:00-21:00
- Contents : Big Slip n Slide / Mini slip n Slide at FES area / Splush Music Area / Water Party / Merchandise / Food and Drink / etc
- Place : Yume-no-Hiroba & Yume-no-Ohashi (Park and Bridge), Symbol promenade Park, Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan
- Address : 1-4 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Postcode : 135-0061
- Registration Open Time : 9:00am
BIG Slip n Slide Time
- WAVE1 : 10:00-12:00
- WAVE2 : 12:00-14:00
- WAVE3 : 14:30-16:30
- WAVE4 : 16:30-18:30
- WAVE5 : 19:00-21:00
- Organiser : Slide the City JAPAN Team
- We are NOT accepted any cancellation / change of the date & ticket type / etc
- Your ticket must be used by only YOU. We give you a whrist-band as a ticket, please keep it safe; otherwise, we won’t be able to reissue.
- We don’t have any responsibilities for any troubles caused by any ticket auction services. Also, we cannot refund in the case that your ticket are not available.
- Slide the City FES has no postponement for rain; however, it may stop only when the weather is extremely bad. There may be possibility of stopping Slide the City FES when we think we cannot guarantee all your safety. When we decide to stop its event, we will let you know via official website, Facebook, Twitter, etc until morning on the day. Furthermore, we cannot refund because of its stop.
- Although Slide the City team pays close attention to all your safety, any accidents or injures are self-responsibility.
- Please NOT attend if you are high blood pressure / having a disease for your heart, spinal cord, neck, etc / pregnant / senior citizens / allergy disease or infection / etc
- You have a limited time for your slide on the main Slip n Slide. On the day, we may expect congestion. Please consider your time for registration and changing room. If you are late for your time, it may be hard to slide many times. Furthermore, you cannot slide without your time (this should be noticed when you purchase your ticket)
- Depends on time, you may queue up. Please have and get water for heatstroke.
- Please change your clothes inside our festival area. Please do NOT do so at any public spaces such as station, department, etc outside our event.
- You must not go out with wetty or wearing swimming suit. Please bring your towel for this.
- In the case that we find any offensive action to others, Slide the City Staff may ask you to leave.
- You must not bring hazardous materials. When we find, we will call police and leave.
- You cannot bring any alcohols into the event. When we find, we collect them. If your attitude is very bad, we may have to ask you to leave.
- Please smoke at smoking area
- Venue is for everyone, so please do NOT occupy the space by yourself only. Organiser may ask you to move or remove.
- We recommend water-proof porch since you will get wet. Please keep wallet / mobile phone / etc on your own. We cannot have responsibilities for those.
- Attendees who are 6+ years old and 120+ cm are only allowed for big main Slip n Slide. We won’t have any restriction for its entry, but their parents should have their eyes on your children.
- Attendees who are under 18 years old need agreement from their parents.
- Medias like TV, magazine, newspaper, etc come to the event for shooting. Those photos / movies may be used for their medias. Or slip n slide may be partially occupied for medias.
- Please follow our staff for safety. No violence or nuisance against staff, are allowed.
- Regardless of your purchase of tickets, we may ask you to leave if you don’t follow our staff. In addition to this, we ask you to leave if you are very offensive or nuisance.
- We may change this notes or rules without notices. When changed, we will notify you on official website.
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM JST
- Yume-no-Hiroba & Yume-no-Ohashi (Park and Bridge), Symbol promenade Park, Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan
All Access Ticket (Wave1 10:00-12:00) ¥5,000 All Access Ticket (Wave2 12:00-14:00) ¥5,000 All Access Ticket (Wave3 14:30-16:30) ¥5,000 All Access Ticket (Wave4 16:30-18:30) ¥5,000 All Access Ticket (Wave5 19:00-21:00) ¥5,000 All Access Ticket For Kids (Wave1 10:00-12:00) ¥2,000 All Access Ticket For Kids (Wave2 12:00-14:00) ¥2,000 All Access Ticket For Kids (Wave3 14:30-16:30) ¥2,000 All Access Ticket For Kids (Wave4 16:30-18:30) ¥2,000 All Access Ticket For Kids (Wave5 19:00-21:00) ¥2,000 FES Ticket ¥3,000
On sale until Jun 15, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 1-4 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo Japan